|| Development - Hours for Palm OS
[ Development ]
(sf) CVS Tree
(sf) All Files
The project's SourceForge CVS repository can be checked out through anonymous (pserver) CVS with the following instruction set. The module you wish to check out must be specified as the modulename. When prompted for a password for anonymous, simply press the Enter key.|
cvs -d:pserver:email@example.com:/cvsroot/hours login
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:firstname.lastname@example.org:/cvsroot/hours co modulename
Browsing the CVS tree gives you a great view into the current status of this project's code. You may also view the complete histories of any file in the repository.
Development of Hours has been hosted at SourceForge for some time. SourceForge is a hosting site for many Open Source software projects provided by VA Linux Systems, Inc. Hours' particular project page on SourceForge is:|
The code for the Hours application is currently splitted into several parts. Flags can be used to exclude or include those parts from the code at compilation time. Here is a brief description of each flag.|
- Support for color.
- If you compile with this flag and use the PRC on a device not supporting colors the version will still be running on that device.
- If this flag is not defined the minimal required Palm OS version will be 2.0, else it will be 3.0.
- If defined at compile time, the final PRC will support the beaming functionality found on many Palm OS driven handhelds.
- If defined at compile time, the final PRC will have the extended about dialog which can list the flags defined at compile time.
- If you do not define this flag the final PRC will be about 1KB smaller in size.
- You should always define this flag to see the build details and to be able to report bugs.
- Indicates whether the version supports interaction with the build-in datebook application. With this support you can import and export records from and to the datebook application respectively.
- If defined, dialogs will have a small "i" icon to support the user with a help message.
- If defined, the version will contain the SummaryDialog.
- Indicates whether the final PRC supports the computation of overtime.
- Controls whether the GraphView should be included in the version.
- If defined, you will be able to export a whole database into the built-in memo application in CSV format.
- Support for QVGA high-resolution screen and Silk found on HandEra330 devices.
- If building a HandEra version, you can also undefine the CONFIG_COLOR flag as HandEra devices do not support colors.
- Support for high-resolution screens on Sony devices.
- Support for the JogDial found on HandEra's and Sony's devices.
- You need to define the CONFIG_SONY or CONFIG_HANDERA flag when including this one.
Sun Sep 1 03:01:26 CEST 2002